ACCORDING TO ART. 13 LEGISLATIVE DECREE. 30/06/2003 N. 196
(CODE RELATING TO PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA)
Pursuant to and for the consequence of the aforementioned decree, OFELIA, It informs site visitors that their personal data (‘Data’) will be treated as follows:
The collection and processing of data are effectueted by OFELIA, for purposes of:
- Marketing and advertising
- Sending information material and/or promotional material also by E-mail
- Online websurfing tracking and marketing statistical analysis marketing finished
- Assessment of customer satisfaction
The processing of personal information data will take place using both automated and non-automated, using protection systems that ensure confidentiality. The data will be processed by employees of OFELIA, or by professionals and companies especially entrusted with in order to fulfillment complementary, instrumental and/or auxiliary services, for the supplies or services of OFELIA
The provision of data is optional: the refusal to supply them will make it impossible, by OFELIA, to offer their services and their supplies.
The Personal information data collected by OFELIA they will be communicated to competent Public Bodies only for the execution of tax and fiscal obligations linked to the exercise of the business.
Pursuant to and for the consequence of articles. 7 and 8 of Legislative Decree. N. 196/03, you have the right to exercise all rights provided by the legislation, namely:
- to obtain information about the data concerning him or her;
- to obtain the cancellation and the blocking, or the updating, correction or integration;
- to oppose to the processing of data for legitimate reasons;
- to oppose to the handling for commercial, advertising or market research.
The holder of your data is OFELIA, located in Via Campagna, 9/A – 41126 Cognento (MO) – Italy.